Experience handcrafted burgers, globally-inspired handheld sandwiches, heart-healthy salads, unique appetizers, and full dinner plates, that are sure to satisfy your fresh food cravings. We use local ingredients from familiar places to provide you with simple, yet refined dishes.
769 Queen St. E, St. Marys
"We are so grateful to be included in the Stratford Tourism Alteration Transformation grant program. The funding allowed us to more than double our outdoor seating capacity to provide a safe dining environment, while also assisting in keeping our key food and beverage staff employed. The funding kick started a new business venture and restaurant project that will make us leaders in the local restaurant culinary scene. Thank you investStratford and FedDev Ontario for helping make our dream a reality!"
Matt Staffen, President & General Manager
• 800 sq. ft. patio space addition, overlooking a stunning 150-acre golf course property in St. Marys, Ontario
• Website to be live soon: http://www.socialthirtyone.ca
• More than doubled the outdoor dining space
• Allowed us to keep our key food & beverage staff employed while providing additional opportunities for part-time staff during the pandemic
• Provided an opportunity for our community and tourists to enjoy food and beverages in a safe environment
• Provided a new business opportunity to introduce a restaurant brand while establishing us a leader in the local restaurant culinary scene (which later spawned a major restaurant renovation, opening Spring 2021)
Learn more about the Stratford Advantage. Make us your first point of contact.