Espresso bar and pastry shop, our mandate is to be for the good of our community locally and globally. To source direct trade coffee, and support coffee farmers around the globe and local producers for all our pastry needs. To serve our community by providing a safe and welcoming space for all.
37 Market Place, Stratford, ON
"Our goal was to increase and enable growth in customer service. The creation of our covered, heated outdoor back patio enabled us to provide seating in the safest manner as we ongoingly navigate the ups and downs of the pandemic. Happy responses from our customers is that we have created a cozy, warm and inviting space which allows them to connect with friends again, and our patio has seen a steady rotation of revelers enjoying their coffee and pastry. The STAT grant also enabled us to expand our coffee and pastry production for increased service in-house and opened doors for deliveries during lockdowns, caterings, weddings, small events. Added air filtration will help us slowly bring revelers back inside our space safely. "
Anne Campion, Owner
Outdoor heated patio, PPE and plexi-glass barriers, Hepa scrubber that has increased and improved air flow, and equipment for catering/takeout expansion.
• 16 heated outdoor seats.
• Collaboration and growing local partnerships with Burnt Brydges Wood (creation of custom catering boxes), Stratford Metal Products for our air filtration and plexiglass installation, Tough Designs for plexiglass, Junction 56, Core Fuels.
• Customer welcome and service.
• Catering and delivery growth.
• Maintaining full time employment for my staff.
• Safety for all when at revel.
Learn more about the Stratford Advantage. Make us your first point of contact.