Pazzo Company aims to be a model for an integrated food company offering sustainable products sourced from the best Local, French, and Italian purveyors to our clients through multiple fulfillment channels: clients will be offered options for dine in, semi prepared meal packages for Pick up, pantry staples and Subscription options to create their own Pazzo experience.
70 Ontario St. Stratford, ON N5A 3H2
“Our main Brand Pazzo Pizzeria benefited by an upgrade to its POS System with the introduction of a cloud-based POS hosted on iPads and new wireless print stations. An upgrade was also made to our network that will allow for a uniform operating environment as we extend into the adjacent storage space which will begin operating as a wine and food shop. The shop will be the source for all products already being used in the restaurants as well as prepared foods, sustainable wines and craft beer—Pazzo Grocery and Wine will open Spring 2021.
We utilized some of the STAT grant in the creation of a Pop-Up French restaurant that was held in our main level for Lights On Stratford, the UV installation for the HVAC unit and the designer plexiglass barriers were provided for under the STAT grant, and were essential to us selling a high end French restaurant. So directly as a consequence of the STAT grant we have created a stand-alone brand with its own identity to share space with the already solid and successful pizzeria operations.”
Larry McCabe, C.E.O Pazzo Company Ltd
• Plexiglass barriers, touchless POS, patio project, PPE, UV air filtration system.
• Pazzo Company will be injecting an additional $65,000 for rebranding, new ecommerce deployment, software subscriptions, redesign of interiors, new refrigeration, inventory build, social and other media production by Spring 2021 (Series of videos showing viewers how to complete dishes from Pazzo Grocery and Wine).
*CafeBouffon.ca Opening Spring 2021*
• Creation of one of the safest restaurant environments in the country with UV installation and design friendly barriers.
• Upgrade to a cloud-based POS for online fulfillment allows take out capacity maximization under lockdown conditions.
• Able to maintain 5 extra full time equivalent staff.
• Deployment of appropriately designed barriers maximizes seating capacity during COVID induced restrictions with possible 50 seating capacity all barriered tables of 4 or 2 from an original potential of 36.
• Build out of a high-speed internal network to lay the infrastructure for a new retail component to the business.
• Opportunity to test a concept in the main level of the business that was successful and has lead to a permanent rebrand of that space.
Learn more about the Stratford Advantage. Make us your first point of contact.